New 50 questions:
1. Your very first car.
1978 white Ford mustang
2. Your first friend.
A girl named Angela who lived down the street from me. She was so mean.
3. Item you have that you have owned longer than anything else.
I have a long coat I got at Burlington Coat Factory back in about 1980
4. What you order the most at Starbucks.
Just coffee, but I hardly go
5. Body parts that are double jointed.
just my fingers as far as I know
6. Name a shortcut you take in your daily routine.
I try to do everything at once so I can get everything done. I pick up things and put them where they belong in order of where I am in the house
7. let’s say you become the opposite sex for one day. What would you do?
Duh! I would have sex!
8. Craziest place you have had sex.
hard to say… maybe on the pontoon?
9. What was(is) your favorite subject in High School?
10. Your very first pet?
a poodle named “Beanie”
11. The first toy you have memory of…
I had a big bunny named Nancy
12. What do you spend most of your day doing?
watching TV and keeping the kitchen clean
13. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, HLN?
I used to watch HLN but I don’t watch any of them now
14. What friend do you miss the most?
My best friend Joni who lives in Texas
15. Your most favorite holiday.
none of them really since my kids are grown
16. What would be your ideal day?
go to a spa and then have a nice Italian dinner in a cool Restaurant
17. Tennis shoes or sandals?
Tennis shoes by a long shot!
18. Favorite alcoholic beverage? Why?
My all time favorite has been Captain Morgan spiced rum and diet coke. But I don’t drink much liquor any more. I always said that Captain Morgan was the only man who has ever been good to me (but he really wasn’t good to me at all lol)
19. Slow dance or fast dance?
fast dance usually unless it is a really special person
20. What was(is) your best age so far?
26 has been my best age so far
21. What is a celebrity you hate?
22. Name your favorite crime show?
I have loved so many it is hard to say. Criminal Minds?
23. Who do you wish would show up at your door today?
a new friend
24. What do you put in your taco?
just some cheese, lettuce, seasoned ground beef and sauce
25. Your best trait, in your opinion?
I really care about another persons happiness
26. What is your opinion of Pee Wee Herman?
I think he is a little perv in a cute way. I think Jim Parsons has got to be related to him somehow
27. Fifty Shades of Grey anyone?
well, I haven’t seen it but I am pretty sure I have already tried all 50
28. Name your guilty pleasure.
brownies are my guilty pleasure at this point
29. How many times have your been in love? Explain…
I often try to analyze that. I could say it has been about five times that I “thought” I was in love. But really it was probably just once
30. If you could choose between 20 new pairs of sweat pants or 2 new pairs of dress pants, which would you choose?
20 sweats in a heartbeat
31. How much do you know about your neighbors?
I know very little and I try not to figure them out
32. How much do your neighbors know about you?
little and I want to keep it that way
33. How do you organize your underwear drawer?
from left to right; sports bras, socks, underwear
34. Earliest childhood memory?
I remember talking to my imaginary friends named “Greenie”
35. Where was the best place you have lived so far?
My first actual “house” I had in Florida
36. What do you drive and where do you drive it?
I drive an S-10 pick up and mostly just to the grocery store
37. If you won the lottery, who would you share it with and why?
I would share it with my kids of course
38. What is your Karaoke song?
I have never done Karaoke but I guess if I did, it would be “Hotel California” by the Eagles
39. How old to you feel?
some days my body feels about 60 and my mind feels about 13
40. Massage, shopping trip or fishing trip?
41. What is your go to comedy show?
Big Bang Theory of course
42. What do you hum or sing as you work around the house?
Lots of things like; “here she comes, miss America”…. “Sometimes when we touch, the honesty’s to much..”…”Great is thy Faithfulness…” ect…
43. Spend two hours in Wal-Mart or 30 minutes online shopping?
how about 15 minutes online shopping
44. What item of clothing do you wear all of the time, except in the shower?
Socks, I have got to be wearing socks, even if I am completely naked. Not that my feet look bad, just gotta have em
45. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
46. Spring or Autumn?
Autumn and I am looking forward to it now
47. Tell about a bad dream…
Most bad dreams are about my kids, like having a knife sticking up in the dishwasher and my son falling on it or my daughter fixing to walk off a cliff and I can’t reach her.
48. Book you read as a child.
I can’t remember anything I read but I remember the books that I read to my kids like “Ferdinand the Bull”
49. Embarrassing moment?
Well, the most recent is when I went to wave at my neighbor and when I lifted my hand up, it got caught on my shirt so I lifted my hand and the shirt. He got a greeting and a show at the same time
50. What is the TV channel you watch the most?
now with my new channels, I mostly have it on ID or the cooking channel